Your doctor will provide you with information about what to do and what to expect regarding hospital admission.
Arrive on time:
Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- a photo ID
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact: 256-845-3150.
All patients are admitted to DeKalb Regional Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.